Yes, we are all participating to Make Boston Better, save the world, and have a chance to show your stuff in front of your community, Media channels like The Boston Globe and Harvard Business Review, and some tough judges… but below are a few more items to inspire your team!
Starting with “Best of BIC,” there are a few levels of winners vying for:
- VIP Baseball Tickets - Attend a professional baseball game with the Boston Globe staff.
- Blue Man Group Tickets – Go BIC… Go Blue!
- Legal Services – Legal consultation package (total prize is worth $5,000) from Dhar Law, LLP, www.dharlawllp.com, a leading Boston law firm that takes a non-traditional and passionate approach to advising startup clients. Winners will be advised by firm partner Vilas Dhar, who utilizes his experience as an entrepreneur to advise and grow startups.
- Lifetime Account to your own Grasshopper virtual phone system ($3,000 + value) Grasshopper helps entrepreneurs sound more professional and stay connected from anywhere. With a toll free or local number and features including unlimited extensions, professional greeting and dial by name directory, Grasshopper helps your small businesses sound like a Fortune 500 company. (Everyone will get a $50 Grasshopper Discount Code)
- Business Educational Material – Harvard Business Publishing has put together a custom set of books from the most important minds of business innovation.
- Free workspace at the Globe Lab – The Boston Globe and Boston.com offer a great environment with other entrepreneurs and media technologists at their corporate office off the Red Line.
- Networking Free for a year – The Boston World Partnerships has the best events around town to meet an amazing range of professionals that deliver on their mantra, “Inform and Connect.”
- BIC Advisory Board Participation - Help influence the next Boston Innovation Challenge in Fall 2012 while engaging with the leaders of the region.
- And a few secrets …